-

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter from the TT Team!



The Trendy Treehouse Team wants to wish everyone a very "Happy Easter"!

Below are a couple images for you to save and print for your kiddos this Easter. Have fun and remember the reason for the season! Love to all from the Trendy Treehouse team!

colour page for Easter
Easter dress coloring page for kid
Kid coloring book page for kid

Easter colouring pages for kid
Printable kid Easter coloring page
Kids night before EasterKids Easter morning
Happy Easter kid printablecoloring pages for easter
kid page to print and color for easterprintable coloring pages for easter

What I like to do is take each image, print on a 8 x 10 page and staple them all together for Easter day activities. The kids love having their own books and it's fun watching them color each picture. This is even great to do when going out to eat because kids get tired of the restaurant menus.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for these! I'm going to print out a few for my girls. I know they'll love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVEEEE coloring and FUN worksheets...SO cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(