-

Monday, April 12, 2010

Flickr Group Photo Share

I have been very excited about the response our Flickr Group has been getting. I just had to share a few of the wonderful photos that have been added. I would also love to encourage you to share some of your fun, crafty photos.

If you see your photo here, be sure to grab a featured button. I love them and just had to share!


Party Favors by kumari_kt.wooden tote - measuring tape by queenvanna creations.
Handmade felt donut / doughnut cakes with brad sprinkles crafts by giantbutton.
chalkboard paint - blogged by queenvanna creations.
P1010504 by Gretelies.
Hexagon Pincushion! by Miss Adventures Crafts.

These are just a choice few of the photos I wanted to share. Make sure you go check out more in the group because there are just too many great ones to share.



3 comments:

  1. I am trying to put your Marketing Mondays badge on my blog and for some reason it will not paste. I have done this with other sites and have never run into this problem. That is why your badge is not on my blog.
    Sorry,
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to put your Marketing Mondays badge on my blog and for some reason it will not paste. I have done this with other sites and have never run into this problem. That is why your badge is not on my blog.
    Sorry,
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a crafty flickr group!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(