-

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

♥ On a Personal Note ♥

Hi Everyone, Just wanted to share with you all some fun stuff we did this past weekend. It was opening day Saturday for my sons Little League team. He is on the Cardinals this year. He looks good in RED. LOL Oh and he is NUMBER 13 again. 3 years in a row. That was my number and he has been just lucky in getting. I am amazed. It must still be our lucky number. 


This next picture is "The Little League Pledge" I took a picture of it because I loved how it looked on that old wood. Plus, secretly, I would love to make one of these for his room. Maybe that will be an upcoming project. LOL


Quick Team Shot - I wasn't able to go back there with my camera, so this is a good as it gets. And it was sunny with no special lighting. The shadows will have to do! Hee! Hee!


This is them right after the photo. They are getting ready to go play the Cubs.


And I have to share with you, they had an awesome game. Technically it was not a true game, just opening game play. But our team won 9-2. Woo! Hoo! Then last night we officially played the Cubs last night and won 16-1. Wow! I really love our coaches. They are teaching the kids technique and that is key to why we are doing so well. I am thrilled and can't wait for the next game tomorrow night.

K, off to volunteer in 1st grade. Hope you all have a great day. See you tomorrow. Oh and if you child is playing b-ball too, please share. I would love to cheer for them.


5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Must be great to have a kid on a winning team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this makes me miss the days when my brothers played baseball. I'm excited for pro baseball season to begin though! Rumor has it that this is the Cubs' year! (yeah right...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cardinals always beat the cubs! ha! or at least that's how it should be, just ask my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome! The poor Cubs.. :) I love their motto, so nice and refreshing to see something like that now days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do appreciate the motto. It may not help much to the ones who lose, but its got to help some if the coach is a good one.
    Marj M.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(