This is a quick little appetizer, side dish, however you serve it, its "Delish"
What you will need....
- 1 package of Naan's Garlic Bread (any kind is good, I just like garlic)
- Butter, Butter, Butter
- Garlic Salt (Um yeah, can never get enough of it)
- Powdered Parmesan Cheese
- Garden Dill Dip for dipping of course
How to make this....
- Set your oven to Broil
- Get out your Naan's Bread and generously spread butter across top
- Sprinkle Garlic salt over the whole thing
- Generously sprinkle parmesan cheese
- Place in oven and broil for about 5-8 min. (Some broilers cook fast so basically just watch until it browns.
How to serve....