-

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day...here are four of my greatest blessings.



I am so blessed that these four people call me mom. I wouldn't want my life any other way. I am also SO incredibly blessed that I am able to live close to my mother. She's such a tremendous help to me with my kids and it's just great to be able to see her regularly and live life with her nearby.

My sweet six year old filled this out for me at school. I LOVE these little things and they make me so happy and they make me laugh! I love that she thinks I'm as pretty as a horse...that's not usually a compliment but I know how much she loves horses. I also thinks it's great that she thinks I'm smart because I know math. I can do kindergarten math but that's about it. We'll leave the math up to her dad when she gets a little bigger!

I have so many thoughts about motherhood swirling in my head but rather than try to get them out in a way that you'd understand I'd like you to read a blog post that pretty much sums up how I feel about motherhood! I hope you'll take a moment to read Why Mother's Day is for the birds...

Happy Mother's Day!! I hope you are treated like the queen you are.

1 comment:

  1. You're children are beautiful! I also have four (three boys and a girl). They truly are blessings. I love being a mom. :-) Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(