-

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Fools Day

Did you Prank anyone for April Fools Day this year? We did!

My mom and dad helped by making sushi and jello (drink) cups for the kids.
They had fun with it. They knew as soon as they saw the rice krispy treat. LOL But hey, we tried at least! They are getting too old to trick. Darn it.
But....they aren't too old to help mommy trick daddy! We pulled a switch-a-roo on daddy's cereal. We bought the cereal and some paper glue. Before heading home we pulled the switch in the car, glued the box and headed home. Bonus trick....When daddy called to see how long we would be, we fibbed and said we were stuck in town. Probably a couple more hours. :( We live 35-40 minutes from the big town where we shop. We fooled him when we walked in the door 20 minutes later. Yes, we were closer than we said when we text. And no, I did not text and drive. That's a no, no!!! My son relayed all messages for me. ;D

When we got home we sure surprised him with our early arrival and the cereal switch up too! Muah ha ha ha ha.
I also successfully pulled two more. Hee! Hee! Just add tape to the sensors on your remote control or mouse. You will totally fool them into thinking they don't work. They may even try to change the batteries before figuring it out. 
What did you do on April Fools Day? Did you pull a fun prank or get pranked yourself? Please share. I am always looking for ideas for next year. I may even sneak in a prank here or there through out the year. Wouldn't that be fun!?! ;D
Please Check Out My Other Links Below
I would love to have you like, follow, connect and chat with you more!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketinstagram-glyph  buttonEtsy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature it put a huge smile on my face and thank you for hosting this link party every week. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(