-

Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Kiddos this Halloween

Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween. It rained here, but we didn't let that stop us. We took the kids to the mall, and trick or treating in my cousins neighborhood.  Luckily my cousin, Laura had umbrellas. YEAH!  They had fun dressing up the most I think.  They haven't even eaten that much of their candy. Glad they don't obsess over it.

I wanted to share some of the fun photos I took. I shared most of these on Instagram (@tarajo4) already. In case you might have seen them there.
We had some fun with this photo. "No Tricks, Only Treats" LOL
He really didn't want to dress up but there was a little FB inside joke from a friend, so we took this pic. You will see more below. haha
My cute little Cave Girl
Corpse Bride - Hubby took the two littles to pick out costumes. I was a little nervous at first but they look so creepy and of course cute!
My Scary Ghost Girl - can you tell I had fun with these edits?!?
The FB inside joke - a friend commented on a photo of my two here was....
An aborigine and the missionary who is visiting the tribe!
I couldn't stop laughing.  The original picture did not have our service book in it. I had to retake it with him holding it. HAHA Thanks for the laughs Brandon!
They wanted to pose for this. Sister doesn't get to attack her big brother to often. ;)
And lastly, I had to get a sweet, smiling photo too!

How was your Halloween? If you have photos, please share!!
If you  what you read here, please follow us, pin this post, comment below and share with your friends. We love that you stopped by ~ Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME costumes love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha hai like it
    greetz jenneke
    http://creaties-jenneke.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(