-

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lucy Active Wear Review

Have you heard of LUCY???
Lucy is place where you can find some really great active wear!
n 1999, women’s workout wear was well overdue for a makeover: by the end of the eighties, leotards and legwarmers had given way to baggy shorts and ill-fitting college t-shirts. Why, we wondered, would a fashionable and put-together woman dress for the gym like she’s going to a ninth grade PE class—for boys? Didn’t a store exist that sold a wide array of attractive and athletic apparel for active women in a fun, friendly shopping environment?
So we decided to change that. lucy Activewear® was founded in 1999 in Portland, Oregon by a group of like-minded women who felt that workout wear should not only support your athletic pursuits, but should be stylish and flattering, too. All of our styles are designed and developed by women who do the activities we design for: yoga, running, training, exploring the outdoors, and traveling to your favorite destination. And that’s just scratching the surface: on our team we also have marathoners, triathletes, swimmers, tennis players, golfers, rock climbers, dancers, weight lifters, Pilates enthusiasts and even martial arts experts. We’re a passionate group, and our mission is to make clothes that fit and flatter you, your life, and your passion. Info taken from about me on Lucy site.

Check out the new collection below. The Lotus Collection.
Specs From Above ::
Info from LUCY
* Our new true straight leg fit. the vinyasa pant has been re-made for a more universally flattering waistband and fit- meet the lotus power pant
*lucy powermax, flatlocked seams, interior pocket, gusset, lucy impact logo, lucy bar logo above left hem
*new style :: low rise, straight leg, body hugging
*$89

I was very lucky to receive a comfy pair of yoga pants for review along with some Lucy sock and headband. The Lotus Yoga pants are extremely comfortable and super soft. I have been wearing them every chance I get! I love that they are soft to touch too! I was happy to see that they offered these in capri style too! It gets pretty hot here in the summer, those will be perfect! Lucy also sent me some black women's essential socks in a 3 pack along with a really cute headband. My girls stole the headband at first, lol, but I was able to get it back for a bit. It is very cute and did a great job of keeping my hair back during my workouts. I love my Lucy Active Wear and will definitely go back for more! I am looking at those capris for sure!
Lucy Active Wear offers a great variety of workout gear, accessories, hats, jackets, skirts, bras and more! There is something for everyone and would also make great gifts. Make sure you go check them out today!

3 comments:

  1. This looks like really nice line of work out clothing. I don't work out I just walk a lot.
    Thanks for letting me see all these relaxing looking clothes.. I passed you blog site onto all my friends who do workout..I'm sure they will take a look.
    Have a Tiggeriffic Day~ ta ta for now from Iowa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool! I will def check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Lucy! I even posted something about them last week on my blog. I literally ordered something on Thursday morning and got it on Friday with regular shipping. They rock! And the workout gear holds up so well. Seriously, the best stuff out there! And as a mom that used to have tummy issues (you know, not wanting it to hang out in a skimpy workout shirt), Lucy makes plenty of longer shirts to cover that mommy bulge. I adore Lucy and the many places their workout gear has taken me!

    Rachel
    http://www.holy-craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(