-

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Daisy Creek Review




If you are looking for a unique gift for your little one or even yourself, Daisy Creek Designs is the place to go!





Daisy Creek Designs is a beautiful website where you can find unique, sassy and fun clothing and gift items for your kids and adults alike! They have even added a jewelry line.
Their product line focuses on items for infants to adults and are fun for everyday and perfect for gifts! Daisy Creek Designs carries many different rhinestone designs for tees and tanks, as well as plush lovies and adorable accessories. Custom orders are welcome too!!


What I love....

  • Daisy Creek Designs is owned and operated by a Mom just like you and me.
  • She loves to make beautiful things.
  • And best of all loves to share them all with us.

What a unique talent she has. I love everything on her website, especially that she will design your very own logo. WOW! She made a adorable design for a friend of mine who has a dance studio here in my hometown.

My Favorites


Daisy Creek links.....



 While many reviews are created as a result of receiving a complimentary product, the following content was provided by Trendy Treehouse because it is a product that we believe in and purchase regularly. The item reviewed was  purchased on our own and was not compensated in any way for a review. Disclaimer/Terms of use.

4 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower from Friday follow
    Halfcrazymommie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I am following both your blogs now...thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love daisy's. I'm following you from Friday Follow. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those clothes are CUTE!
    So I'm a new follower from Friday follow (late, I'm sorry. Long story!)
    I'm going to have 3 little birds in my head all day, lol (don't worry, about a thing ...) I llike that you have background music. Nice and happy :D

    Joe http://twentytolifeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(