-

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cafe Press | Review

CafePress, is all about you and your passions. In a nutshell, it’s the world’s best destination for expressing yourself through merchandise. From your favorite T-shirt and hoodie, to the tote bag over your shoulder and bumper sticker on your car, CafePress here to let you express your interests.
 I received a great personalize mug from CafePress just in time for Valentines day. I was really excited because my parents love their coffee and I had just taken a really great photo of them. So this was a perfect gift. It was really easy to make. All I had to do was pick the mug, upload the picture, add text and order. Couldn’t have been any easier. I love that! And when I got it it was such great print quality. I was so excited, I gave it to my parents that night at dinner. A little early, but they need time to use it before the holiday. LOL They loved it and said it was their first mug ever with their picture. How cute! My mom has already washed it several times and it still looks brand new. I was really happy with the whole CafePress experience. This definitely will make anyone a great Personalized Valentines Gift. 

Things that I Love...


  • Quick and Easy to make
  • You get to add your own Picture
  • Adding the text makes it personalized
  • Choose from 2 different sized mugs ~ Large & Small
  • Make it with just a picture ~ Choose the Blank Style
  • 18 Designs to choose from in all
  • Great Gift for anyone
  • CafePress has many more personalized gifts available
These Personalize Mugs will make a great Valentines Gift this year!




The featured product {s} in this post were provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or pr company representing the company. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone.  Trendy Treehouse Disclaimer/Terms of use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(